Protecting your privacy when using our website is important to us. Hence, please note the following information about the handling of your data.
- General InformationFor general information about the handling of personal data you can visit our website without entering personal data. Whenever you access our website, user data, such as date and time of access, name of the accessed page, transmitted data volume and provider, is transmitted through the internet browser and saved in so-called server log files. This data cannot be assigned to a particular person, and serves exclusively to ensure an undisturbed operation of our website and improvement of our services.
- Personal DataPersonal data is collected when you share it with us freely as part of a contract. Which data is collected is evident from the respective forms. We save and use the data you share with us to execute our contract. After our contract is fulfilled your data will be saved electronically. During the process of establishing contact with us (e.g. per contact form or email), personal data will be collected. Which data is collected is evident from the respective contact form. This data is saved and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request and for the related technical administration. After your cancellation request has been processed and completed, your data, including your email address, will be deleted, if the deletion is not in conflict with a statutory retention period.
In addition, personal data is collected when you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter. This data will be used for our own promotional purposes (e-mail newsletter) if you gave your explicit consent: "I hereby agree that you will send me information on LMSTX by email 4 to 6 times per year. I may withdraw my consent at any time.". You can unsubscribe from our e-mail newsletter at any time by using the link in the newsletter or sending us a note. After you unsubscribe, your e-mail address will be deleted at once from our newsletter distribution list.
- Sharing Personal DataIn case this is necessary, personal data is passed on to the transport company assigned for the delivery. Usually this concerns the following data:
- Your name
- your telephone number
- your email address.
In case of an online purchase via credit card we are using the payment processing solution of Datatrans AG (Kreuzbühlstrasse 26, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland). Datatrans AG is cooperating with Hobex AG (JosefBrandstätter-Straße 2B, 5020 Salzburg, Austria), who is the licensed partner of VISA and MasterCard. The following data are transferred in terms of the credit card payment: Your reference number according to the order, the amount of the payment in the appropriate currency, your first and surname. In the course of your purchase via credit card your will be linked to the Datatrans website, where you will find the appropriate instructions for your data input, which is conducted by Datatrans. After completed payment you will be redirected to our website.
- Storage Of Personal DataStorage of personal data, which are directly saved by us (for example in terms of a purchase, not google analytics), are saved on IT supported systems (webservers) in Austria and/or Germany.
- The usage of Google AnalyticsThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies," text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information provided by the cookie regarding your use of this website is generally sent to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. In case of the activation of IP anonymisation on this website, Google compresses your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states outside the European economic area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the U.S. and compressed there. On behalf of the website carrier, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports about website activities, and provide additional website and Internet use related services for the website operator.
Your transmitted IP address will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies in the settings of your browser software. We'd like to point out that this might cause a limited functionality of this website. In addition, you can prevent the collection and processing of cookie-generated website use data (including your IP address) by Google when you follow this link, download and install the browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
For more information visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
- Further InformationPlease contact us with any further questions you may have regarding your personal data
and send data deletion requests to firstname.lastname@example.org